Candidate of sciences (1970)
professor of Russian Federation (1992)
FIELDS OF INTERESTS: Qualitative properties of differential equations
PRESENT POSITION: Professor of Differential equations Department, FranciskScorinaGomelStateUniversity
Author of more than 100 research papers in mathematics.
- Mironenko V. I. Reflecting function and research of multidimensional differential systems. – the Ministry of Education of Belarus, Scorina GSU. – Gomel, 2004. – 196 pp.
- Mironenko V. I. Linear dependence of functions along decisions of the differential equations. – publishing house BSU of V.I.Lenin, Minsk, 1981. – 104 pp.
- Mironenko V. I. Reflecting function and periodic decisions of differential systems. – publishing house “University”, Minsk, 1986, – 76 pp.
- Mironenko V. I., Mironenko V. V. Time symmetry preserving perturbations of systems, and Poincaré mappings. 2008, Differential equations, volume 44, № 10, 1406-1411.
- Mironenko V. I., Mironenko V. V. How to construct equivalent differential systems. Applied Mathematic Letters, 22 (2009), 1356–1359.
- Mironenko V. I., Mironenko V. V. Time symmetries and in-period transformations. Applied Mathematic Letters, 24 (2011), 1721-1723