Candidate of Sciences (Belarusian State University, USSR, 1988)
Associate Professor (1992)
FIELDS OF INTERESTS: Optimal control methods and their applications
PRESENT POSITION: Docent of Computational Mathematics and Programming Department,FranciskScorinaGomelStateUniversity
Have more than 70 research papers in mathematics, including the papers for the last few years:
1. R. Gabasov, F.M. Kirillova, A.V. Lubochkin, Application of positional solutions to piecewise linear quadratic problems for damping and stabilizing a pendulum, Journal of Computer and Systems Sciences international, Vol. 41, No. 5 (2002), pp.735–744.
2. A.V. Lubochkin, Stabilization of dynamical systems by positional solutions of linear-quadratic extremal problems under geometrical control restrictions, Proceedings of the F.ScorinaGomelStateUniversity, No. 6 (45) (2007), pp.174–179.
3. A.V. Lubochkin, The solution of the classical regulation problem by positional solutions of linear-quadratic problems with restrictions, Proceedings of the F.ScorinaGomelStateUniversity, No. 5 (50) (2008), pp.74–77.
4. A.V. Lubochkin, Solution of the classical regulation problem by optimal controls of linearquadratic problems, Problems of Physics, Mathematics and Technics, No. 2(3) (2010), pp.40–46.
5. A.V. Lubochkin, Linear system optimization in real-time mode by hybrid criterion, Proceedings of the F.ScorinaGomelStateUniversity, No. 5 (62) (2010), pp.46–50.