*Mathematician (hons), Francisc Scorina Gomel State University, 1974
* Candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences (PhD), Voronezh State University, Voronezh, 1987
*Docent Diploma, Highest Attestation Committee, USSR, 1989
* Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Belarus State University, Minsk, 2001
*Professor Diploma, Highest Attestation Committee, Republic of Belarus, 2008
*Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics, Gomel State University, 1974-1988
* Associate Professor (Docent), Department of Mathematics, Gomel State University, 1988-2004
* Full Professor, Department of Mathematics, Gomel State University, 2005 – 2008
* Head of the Department of Mathematical Analysis, Gomel State University, 2008 –
MEMBERSHIP OF SCIENTIFIC SOCIETIES
American Mathematical Society
Abstract harmonic analysis, operator theory
Mirotin, A. R. Functional analysis: measure and integral, URSS, Moscow, 2012, 172 p.
Mirotin, A. R. Harmonic analysis on abelian semigroups, Gomel State University, Gomel, 2008, 207 Kamornikov, S. F., Mirotin, A. R., et. al. Gomel mathematical olympiads in the nineties, Gomel State University, Gomel, 1999, 187 p.
Chapters in book
Laboratory practical work in mathematical analysis, I. N. Brui, A. V. Gavriliuk et. al., Vysheishaia shkola, Minsk, 1991, 199 p.
Functional analysis and integral euations. Laboratory practical work, ed. by A. B. Antonevich and Ya. V. Radyno, Belarus State University, Minsk, 2003.
Mirotin, A. R. Every Invariant Measure Semigroup Contains an Ideal which is Embeddable in a Group, Semigroup Forum, 1999, vol. 59, N3, p. 354-361.
Mirotin, A. R. Positive Semicharacters of Lie Semigroups, Positivity, 1999, vol. 3, N 1, p. 23-31.
Mirotin, A. R. On the Extensions of Infinite-Dimensional Representations of Lie Semigroups, Int. J. Math. Math. Sci., 2002, vol. 29, № 4, p. 195-207.
Mirotin, A. R. Criteria for Analyticity of Subordinate Semigroups, Semigroup. Forum, 2009, vol. 78, № 2, p. 262 – 275.
Mirotin, A. R. Fredholm and spectral properties of Toeplitz operators in HP-spaces over ordered groups, Sb. Math., vol. 202, № 5, 2011, p. 101 – 116.